P. Ramakrishna Reddy and TVSSL Sriteja have won the "BEST POSTER AWARD" in the Indo-EU Workshop on Microbial Electrochemical Technologies for Sustainability: Fuels,< Chemicals and Remediation 'metSUS-2017' held at CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad on 28th February, 2017.
T. Devika has attended a National conference on “Chemical Industry – Growth and Sustainability”. She won 2nd prize in presentation on “Hijacker parasite in filtered from blood” on 23rd January 2018.
Ramakrishna Reddy, has participated and presented a paper in Telangana State Science Congress (TSSC- 2018) organized by the Telangana Academy of sciences in association with NIT Warangal during 22nd -24th December 2018
Participated at XX National Symposium organized by Federal University of Ceara, Brazil 2015
Postdoctoral Fellow in Department of Food Science and Technology, Federal University of Ceara, Brazil 2015
Invited Research Professor in Department of Food Science and Biotechnology, Chungbuk National University, Republic of South Korea 2016
Participated at 43rd Annual Meeting and International Symposium of the Korean Society for Microbiology and Biotechnology, Republic of South Korea 2016
Young Scientist Lecture at International symposium and annual meeting of Korean society of food science and technology, Republic of South Korea 2016
Out-Standing Oral Presentation Award International Meeting of the Federation of Korean Microbiological Societies 2016
Honored for delivering Young Scientist Lecture at International Conference organized by CSIR-IICT Hyderabad 2018
Honored for Guest lecture at workshop organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad - Jul 2019
Honored for Invited talk at workshop organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad - Sep 2019
Honored for guest talk at S. V. R. K Government Degree College, Andhra Pradesh 2020
Selected as a member of Young Scientists from the Indian delegation - 4th BRICS Young Scientist Forum held in Brazil 2019
Received Prof. M.L. Khorana IJPS Best Paper Award and Memorial Prize 2019 - Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA), Mumbai.
Honoured for invited speaker in National Conference on Futuristic approaches in Transformation of Bioscience Research at NGP College Coimbatore on 6th March, 2020
Received Young Woman in Science Award by Venus International Foundation 2017
Received the prestigious “YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD - 2018” by the “Andhra Pradesh Akademi of Sciences (APAS)” in AP Science Congress held at Yogi Vemana University, Andhra Pradesh
1. Sudarshana Deepa, V. (2021). “Smart nanomaterials”. Faculty Development Program entitled as "Recent Trends on Smart Nanomaterials and its Diversified Application" organized by Centre for Nanotechnology, VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
2. Sudarshana Deepa, V. (2021). “Nanobiotranslational Research”. Faculty Development Program entitled as "Recent Trends on Smart Nanomaterials and its Diversified Application" organized by Department of Biotechnology, Government College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
3. Tingirikari, JMR. (2020). “Overview on Intellectual property rights”. National Level Workshop of “Intellectual Property Rights organized by S. V. R. K Government Degree College, Nidadavole, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
4. Seenivasan, A. (2020). has presented a topic on “Biological Reaction Engineering” in Lecture Series on Recent Trends in Bio Research organized by the Department of Biotechnology, P.S.R. Engineering College, Sivakasi during 22/05/2020 to 24/05/2020
5. Seenivasan, A. (2020). has presented a topic on “Fundamentals of Reaction Engineering” organized by St. Joseph's College of Engineering, Chennai.
6. Seenivasan, A. (2020). Biological Reaction Engineering, IN: of Lecture Series on “Recent Trends in Bio-Research”, organized by the Department of Biotechnology on 22nd - 24 th May 2020.
7. Sudarshana Deepa, V. (2020). “Nanotechnology and its applications”. National conference on futuristic approaches in transformation of bioscience research, March 6th-7th, 2020, Dr. NGP Arts and Science College, Coimbatore.
8. Tingirikari, JMR. (2019). “Understanding the research methodology with the help of case study” in “Research Methodology in Science & Technology" workshop conducted on 31st July 2019 Organized by Centre for Biotechnology, Institute of Science and Technology, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Sponsored by TEQIP-III.
9. Tingirikari, JMR. (2019). “Bioprocess technology: Challenges, products and opportunities” in “Recent trends in Bioprocess Technology, Products and Opportunities” workshop conducted on 13th September 2019 Organized by Centre for Biotechnology, Institute of Science and Technology, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Sponsored by TEQIP-III.