Courses Taught at NIT Andhra Pradesh during AY: 2020 - 2021:
- CH5161 Optimization Techniques
- CH255 Process Instrumentation
- CH401 Plant Design and Process Economics
- CH304 Chemical Technology
- CH305 Industrial Safety and Hazard Mitigation (Co-Instructor)
Courses Taught at NIT Calicut (2017 - 2020):
- Bioreactor Engineering
- Process Modelling and Simulation (Co-Instructor)
- Chemical Technology (Co-Instructor)
- Biochemical Engineering
- Environmental Studies for Electronics Engineers
- Operations Research
- Environment Impact Assessment and Clean Technology
- Membrane Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Process Instrumentation
- Building Machine Learning Apps Rapidly, NPTEL Online Workshop, conducted by Gramener on May 22, 2021
- Data Science for Engineers, NPTEL-AICTE FDP, scored 84%, Sep-Nov 2020
- Python for Data Science, NPTEL-AICTE FDP, scored 77%, Sep-Oct 2020
- Faculty Development Program on Recent Innovations and Developments in Electrochemical and Chemical Process Optimization (RIDECPO-2019) – NIT Calicut (17th -22nd June 2019)
- IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC) - Sendai, Japan (25th – 28th May, 2015)
- “Applications of Evolutionary Algorithms (EAs): From Chemical Process Optimization to Systems Biology” in Faculty Development Program on Recent Innovations and Developments in Electrochemical and Chemical Process Optimization (RIDECPO-2019) – NIT Calicut (June 2019).
- A. S. K. Youseph, M. Chetty and G. Karmakar,''Reverse engineering genetic networks using nonlinear saturation kinetics'', BioSystems, 2019, 182, 30-41.
- A. S. K. Youseph, M. Chetty and G. Karmakar, ''PCA based population generation for genetic network optimization'', Cognitive Neurodynamics, 2018, 12 (4), 417-429.
- A. S. K. Youseph, M. Chetty and G. Karmakar, ''Large scale modeling of genetic networks using gene knockout data'', Proceedings of the Australasian Computer Science Week Multiconference (ACSW '18), ACM, New York, NY, USA, Article 34, 2018, 8 pages.
- A. S. K. Youseph, M. Chetty and G. Karmakar, ''Exploiting temporal genetic correlations for enhancing regulatory network optimization'', Neural Information Processing: 23rd International Conference, ICONIP 2016, Proceedings, Part I, Kyoto, Japan, 2016, pp. 479-487.
- A. S. K. Youseph, M. Chetty and G. Karmakar, ''Decoupled modeling of gene regulatory networks using Michaelis-Menten kinetics'', Neural Information Processing: 22nd International Conference, ICONIP 2015, Proceedings, Part III, Istanbul, Turkey, 2015, pp. 497-505.
- A. S. K. Youseph, M. Chetty and G. Karmakar, "Gene regulatory network inference using Michaelis-Menten kinetics'', 2015 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), Sendai, Japan, 2015, pp. 2392-2397.
- V. R. Pannala, K.Y. Ahammed Sherief, S. Bhartiya and K.V. Venkatesh, "Dynamic analysis of the KlGAL regulatory system in Kluyveromyces lactis: a comparative study with Saccharomyces cerevisiae", Systems and Synthetic Biology, 2011, 5, 69-85.