Ph. D. in Mathematics
Thesis: Sparse Descriptions of Linear Systems and Application in Tomography
IIT, Hyderabad, India
M. Tech in System Analysis and Computer Applications
Thesis: Low- Rank approximation and Its applicatons in Image Processing
NIT Suratkal, Karnataka, India
M.Sc. ( Mathematics)
IIT Kanpur, Uttarpradesh, India.
Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
| || || || |
Awards and Achievements
Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) - 2010, in Mathematics.
Qualified Ph.D Entrance Exam conducted Pondicherry Central University and secured 3rd rank.
Qualified Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM)-2004, and secured AIR 105.
Teaching and Research Experience
- Working as an an Adhoc Faculty in the Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh ( July, 2018-till date)
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Humanities and Applied Science, Aurora Technological and Research Institute, Parvattapur, Uppal, Hyderabad, India. (July, 2009-July, 2011.)
Manuscripts published in International Journals
- Prasad T., P. U. Praveen Kumar, C. S. Sastry and P. V. Jampana, “Reconstruction of sparse-view tomography via preconditioned Radon sensing matrix,” Journal of
Applied Mathematics and Computing., 2018.
- Prasad T., P. U. P. Kumar, C. S. Sastry and P. V. Jamapana “Optimization of lowdose tomography via binary sensing matrices,” In Proc. of Combinatorial Image
Analysis, ISI Kolkata (Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, pp 337-351, vol. 9448, 2015.
2. Prasad T., P. U. P. Kumar, C. S. Sastry and P. V. Jampana, “Reconstruction of sparseview tomography via banded matrices,” In Proc. of ICVGIP-2106 (Lecture Notes in
Computer Science, Springer, pp 204-215, vol. 10481, 2017.
3. Prasad T, Pradip S, Phanindra J and C. S Sastry, “Incoherent minimal scaled Frame,” Accepted in IEEE 3rd International Conference on Signal and Image Processing
(ICSIP) 2018, China.