- Advertisement for Adhoc Teaching & Adhoc Non-Teaching Positions
- IV B. Tech No Dues Form Notice
No Dues Form
- FDP on Deep Learning is rescheduled between 03-June-2019 to 08-June-2019
- Open - Close Ranks for the Academic year 2018 - 19
- Apply for Ph. D. and M. S. (by research) (July 2019 Session)
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
CPWD has taken up the activity of construction of Academic, Hostel, Guest House and Admin buildings in Phase-I. Expected date of completion of Phase-I building in by March 2019. Immediately Phase-II will be executed. HEFA / MHRD has sanctioned Rs. 400cr for infrastructure and development.
To achieve excellence in technical education by imparting world class teaching and best practices of research, consultancy and outreach activities.
- To produce globally competent technocrats through research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To create conducive environment for carrying out research in cutting edge areas and thereby generate new knowledge.
- To develop coordination among stakeholders for mutual benefit.
- To address societal needs for achieving self-sustainability.
- MME IV B.Tech Student Mr. Vaibhav Singh Rajput secured All India Rank (AIR) 01 in GATE 2019.
- Dr. Ramudu Machavarapu's paper titled "Role of film thickness on magnetic properties of sputter deposited Co2FeGa alloy thin films" has been published in Materials Research Express journal.
- Dr. Lakshmi Sirisha's paper titled "Amplifying thermal conduction calibre of dielectric nanocolloids employing induced electrophoresis" has been published in Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science journal.
- Dr. Goutham Reddy's paper titled "Chest X-ray segmentation using Sauvola thresholding and Gaussian derivatives responses" has been published in JAIHC (Springer).