- Institute Annual Day Invitation
- Selected candidate for JRF position
- Apply for Ph. D. and M. S. (by research) (July 2019 Session)
- FDP on Big data computing to be held during 29th April - 4th May 2019
- The ECE Herald Volume 1 Issue 2
- Summer Internship Programme at IIT - BHU
- Shortlisted Candidates for JRF position
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
CPWD has taken up the activity of construction of Academic, Hostel, Guest House and Admin buildings in Phase-I. Expected date of completion of Phase-I building in by March 2019. Immediately Phase-II will be executed. HEFA / MHRD has sanctioned Rs. 400cr for infrastructure and development.
To achieve excellence in technical education by imparting world class teaching and best practices of research, consultancy and outreach activities.
- To produce globally competent technocrats through research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To create conducive environment for carrying out research in cutting edge areas and thereby generate new knowledge.
- To develop coordination among stakeholders for mutual benefit.
- To address societal needs for achieving self-sustainability.
- Dr. Abhijith Bhattacharya's paper entitled "A novel approach for detection of myocardial infarction from ECG signals of multiple electrodes" has been published in IEEE Sensors journal.
- Dr. J Krishnamurty's paper entitled "Partially-disordered to frozen-state crossover induced magnetocaloric properties of the antiferromagnetic one-dimensional spin-chain Sr3CoIrO6" has been published in Material Research Express (IOP Publisher)