- Department of Management, School of Humanities and Management is organizing talks on Knowledge Sharing process on 2-3 October 2021.
- Department of English, School of Humanities and Management is organizing a Five-Day Virtual Workshop on Professional Communication (4-8 October 2021) .
- Department of CSE is organizing a GIAN course on Blockchains with Prof. Ramki Thurimella, University of Denver USA from Feb 7th to Feb 11th 2022.
- Instructions for attending the Online Examinations - II, III & IV B.Tech. Students A.Y. 2021 - 22
- Notice Regarding the Physical Reporting of the M.Tech. Candidates - Special round-3 - A.Y. 2021 - 22
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering organizing a Five-day Online FDP under AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy on “SPARSE SIGNAL PROCESSING AND ITS APPLICATIONS” during 18th to 22nd October 2021.
- Yoga Training Sessions for female Faculty, Staff and Students (M.Tech & Ph.D)
- Five day online workshop on "Bioremediation: Photo and Electrochemical Bioreactors" Oct 25th-29,2021 organized by the Department of Biotechnology
- Circular regarding Saftey measures and Student responsibilities
- Updated SOP in Covid Pandemic scenarios for Physical reporting of Students
- Five day online workshop on "Scope for Technopreneurs in Academic Institutions” being organised by Centre for Research Innovation Incubation & Consultancy (CRIIC) Jointly with the Department of Biotechnology from 04th October to 08th October 2021.
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016. Currently the Institute is offering B.Tech., M.Tech., Ph.D. and MS programmes.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase 1A buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase 1B is also almost completed which include additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
- Dr. Karthick Seshadri's collaborative work on "Virtual Labs" with NIT Trichy has been published in the SCI indexed Education and New Learning Technologies, Spain.
- Dr. Kiran Teeparthi (EED) and Vishalteja Kosana (IV B.Tech., EED) research article entitled "A novel hybrid framework for wind speed forecasting using autoencoder - based convolutional long short - term memory network" has been published in Journal of International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, Wiley.
- Dr. Karthick Seshadri's research group has contributed a chapter entitled "Word Embedding Techniques for Sentiment Analyzers" to the book "New Opportunities for Sentiment Analysis and Information Processing" published by IGI, USA.
- Dr. Karthick Seshadri has authored a book chapter entitled "Parallel Hierarchical Clustering of Big Text Corpora" in the Handbook of Big Data Analytics published by IET, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Kiran Kumar Gurrala and V Narasimha Nayak (PhD Scholar) research article entitled "Power Allocation-Assisted secrecy analysis for NOMA enabled cooperative network under multiple eavesdroppers" has been published in Journal of ETRI Journal,Wiley.
- Dr. Kiran Kumar Gurrala and V Narasimha Nayak (PhD Scholar) research article entitled "Optimal power allocation-based novel control jamming scheme for non orthogonal multiple access enabled decode-and-forward relay network" has been published in Journal of International Journal of Communication Systems,Wiley.