- List of selected candidates for the Adhoc Library Professional Trainees
- Advertisement for the JRF position in the Mechanical Engineering Department
- Ph. D Selected Candidates Full-Time/Part-Time
- List of selected candidates for the Adhoc Trainees in ECE, EEE, Mech, Civil & SAS Departments.
- List of selected candidates for the Adhoc Trainees
- Notice for Backlog registration
- Notification for the post of Library Professional Trainee
- Dept. of CSE, NIT Andhra Pradesh is organizing AICTE ATAL Academy Sponsored Five days Workshop on "Artificial Intelligence and its Applications", 16th to 20th September 2019 at NIT Andhra Pradesh.
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
CPWD has taken up the activity of construction of Academic, Hostel, Guest House and Admin buildings in Phase-I. Expected date of completion of Phase-I building in by October 2019. Immediately Phase-II will be executed. HEFA / MHRD has sanctioned Rs. 400cr for infrastructure and development.
To achieve excellence in technical education by imparting world class teaching and best practices of research, consultancy and outreach activities.
- To produce globally competent technocrats through research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To create conducive environment for carrying out research in cutting edge areas and thereby generate new knowledge.
- To develop coordination among stakeholders for mutual benefit.
- To address societal needs for achieving self-sustainability.
- Dr. J. Krishna Murthy's paper titled "Field-cooled induced giant vertical magnetization shift in frustrated low- dimensional spin chain Sr3NiIrO6 system" has been published in Materials Research Express journal.
- Dr. Vinoth Kumar Raja, Assistant Professor from the Department of Chemical Engineering, has received “Bharat Ratna Kamaraj Memorial Young Scientist Award with Citation” for his outstanding contributions to the field of Energy and Environment by the Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology
- Dr. Raffi Mohammed paper entitled "Influence of Post Weld Heat Treatment on Microstructure and Pitting Corrosion Behavior of Dissimilar Aluminium Alloy Friction Stir Welds" has been published in Materials Today : Proceedings 15 (2019) 109-118 Journal.
Youth Exchange Program
Josaa Seat Allotment