- List of selected candidates for Full time/Part time Ph.D Programme
- Open - Close Ranks for the Academic year 2018 - 19
- Revised Fees Structure for "Study in India" Programme
- Written test pattern and syllabus for Ph.D. admissions
- Branch Change Notice for I B. Tech
- The ECE Herlad Volume 1 issue 4
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
CPWD has taken up the activity of construction of Academic, Hostel, Guest House and Admin buildings in Phase-I. Expected date of completion of Phase-I building in by March 2019. Immediately Phase-II will be executed. HEFA / MHRD has sanctioned Rs. 400cr for infrastructure and development.
To achieve excellence in technical education by imparting world class teaching and best practices of research, consultancy and outreach activities.
- To produce globally competent technocrats through research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To create conducive environment for carrying out research in cutting edge areas and thereby generate new knowledge.
- To develop coordination among stakeholders for mutual benefit.
- To address societal needs for achieving self-sustainability.
- Dr. Raffi Mohammed paper entitled "Influence of Post Weld Heat Treatment on Microstructure and Pitting Corrosion Behavior of Dissimilar Aluminium Alloy Friction Stir Welds" has been published in Materials Today : Proceedings 15 (2019) 109-118 Journal.
- Dr. Raffi Mohammed paper entitled "Microstructure, Mechanical and Corrosion Behaviour of Weld Overlay Cladding of DMR 249A steel with AISI 308L" has been published in Materials Today : Proceedings 15 (2019) 2-10 Journal.
- Dr. Karthick Seshadri's paper entitled "Design and Evaluation of a Parallel Document Clustering Algorithm based on Hierarchical Latent Semantic Analysis" has been published in Wiley's Concurrency and Computation Journal.
- MME IV B.Tech Student Mr. Vaibhav Singh Rajput secured All India Rank (AIR) 01 in GATE 2019.
Intership @ Google