List of publications
1. Amarendar Reddy M, Aashish Sharma and Aasheesh Srivastava. Optically transparent hydrogels from an Auxin–Amino-Acid conjugate super hydrogelator and its interactions with an entrapped dye. Chemistry A European Journal, 2012, 18, 7575–7581. (equal contribution)
2. Aashish Sharma, Somanath Kundu, Amarendar Reddy M, Avinash Bajaj and Aasheesh Srivastava. Design and engineering of disulfide crosslinked nanocomplexes of polyamide polyelectrolytes: stability under biorelevant conditions and potent cellular internalization of entrapped model peptide. Macromolecular Biosciences, 2013, 13, 927–937.
3. Prabhu S. Yavvari, Amarendar Reddy M and Aasheesh Srivastava. Sculpting nanofibers of a bolaamphiphilic peptide through sonication, and quantifying its interaction with anions. RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 17244-17253. (equal contribution)
4. Amarendar Reddy M, Aashish Sharma, Qysar Maqbool and Aasheesh Srivastava. Bolaform homodiamides of N-protected alanines as efficient and versatile sono- and thermo-gelators offering phase-selectivity, optical-transparency and enzyme-assisted release. RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 18900-18907.
5. Qysar Maqbool, Amarendar Reddy M, Soumyabrata Goswami, Sanjit Konar, Aasheesh Srivastava. Transparent, free-standing, flexible and selective CO2 adsorbent films fabricated from homopolymer/metal salt hybrid gels. Journal of Material Chemistry A, 2014, 2, 2609-2615.
6. Amarendar Reddy M and Aasheesh Srivastava. Mechano-responsive gelation of water by a short alanine derivative. Soft Matter, 2014, 10, 4863-4868.
7. Vikash Singh, Gajendra Azad, Papita Mandal, Amarendar Reddy M and Raghuvir Tomar. Anti-cancer drug KP1019 modulates epigenetics and induces DNA damage response in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. FEBS Letters, 2014, 18; 588(6): 1044-52.
8. Vikash Singh, Gajendra Azad, Amarendar Reddy M, Shivani Baranwal and Raghuvir Tomar. Anti-cancer drug KP1019 induces Hog1 phosphorylation and protein ubiquitylation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. European Journal of Pharmacology, 2014, 736, 77-85.
9. Manish Singh, † Somanath Kundu, † Amarendar Reddy M, † Vedagopuram Sreekanth, Rajender K. Motiani, Sagar Sengupta, Aasheesh Srivastava and Avinash Bajaj. Injectable small molecule hydrogel as a potential nanocarrier for localized and sustained in vivo delivery of Doxorubicin. Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 12849-12855. (†equal contribution).
10. Amarendar Reddy M and Aasheesh Srivastava. In aquo ppm level detection of acrylamide through S-to-N acyl transfer mediated activation of pro-sensors. Chemical Communications, 2015, 51, 11072-11075.
11. Siddi Gupta, Manish Singh, Amarendar Reddy M, Prabhu S. Yavvari, Aasheesh Srivastava and Avinash Bajaj. Interactions governing the entrapment of anticancer drugs by low molecular weight hydrogelator for drug delivery applications. RSC Advances., 2016, 6, 19751-19757.
12. David N. Azulay, Razan Abbasi, Ilanit Ben Simhon Ktorza, Sergei Remennik, Amarendar Reddy M, and Liraz Chai. Biopolymers from a bacterial extracellular matrix affect the morphology and structure of calcium carbonate crystals. Crystal Growth and Design, 2018, 18 (9), 5582–5591.