Dr. T. KARTHIKEYA SHARMAAssociate Dean
Training and Placements Section
NIT Andhra Pradesh
ABOUT TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
“Prepare Quality Engineers for Successful Future”
“To be a nationally recognized organization that attracts, rewards, retains outstanding faculty, students and staff."
Training and Placement Section is the marketing division of the institute. This section, acting as an interface between the college and companies, has maintained symbiotic and purposeful relationship with industries across the country.
As a result, it is willing to build up an impressive record both in terms of percentage of students placed as well as number of companies visiting the campus. The section hosts companies on campus and ensures that every aspirant is assured of a bright career of his/her choice.
- Nurtures industry-institute interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, inplant training and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the Industry and the academia.
- The cell has in its active file a database of nearly 500 companies.
- Helps every student to define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated data base and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student to analyze and choose a company of his/her interest.
- Organizes and coordinates campus placement programs, to fulfill its commitment of a career of every aspirant.
- Receives and forwards the feedback from the visiting companies pertinent to curriculum improvement to ensure that our students are industry ready.
Career Insight Series- 16th September 2023
Career Insight Series- 30th September 2023
Women in Edu-Org- 23rd September 2023
The Pursuit of Happyness- 29th October, 2023