- Notice on rescheduling B.Tech Mid Semester exams
- Department of Electrical Engineering is organizing a FDP on "Power Electronics Applications in Smart Grids and Electric Vehicles (PEASE - 2020)" from 25-02-2020 to 29-02-2020 at NIT Andhra Pradesh
- JRF Advertisement for DST-SERB Sponsored Project entitled “Development of Compressive Sensing based High Resolution Two Dimensional Direction of Arrival Estimation Algorithms ”
- JRF Advertisement for DST-SERB Sponsored Project entitled “Hybrid Cascaded Diode Clamped Multilevel Converter for Efficient On/Off Grid Connected Renewable Energy System Addressing the Problem of Power Mismatch Conditions”
- JRF Advertisement for DST-SERB Sponsored Project entitled “Monitoring and Analysis of Non-Point Source (NPS) Pollutants in an Agricultural Watershed using Soil Water Assessment Tool (SWAT)”
- JRF Advertisement for DST-SERB Sponsored Project entitled “Site Specific Seismic Hazard Studies for Amaravati Region, Andhra Pradesh”
- JRF Notification Corrigendum- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
- JRF Notification Corrigendum -RS&GIS
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
CPWD has taken up the activity of construction of Academic, Hostel, Guest House and Admin buildings in Phase-I. Expected date of completion of Phase-I building in by October 2019. Immediately Phase-II will be executed. HEFA / MHRD has sanctioned Rs. 400cr for infrastructure and development.
To achieve excellence in technical education by imparting world class teaching and best practices of research, consultancy and outreach activities.
- To produce globally competent technocrats through research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To create conducive environment for carrying out research in cutting edge areas and thereby generate new knowledge.
- To develop coordination among stakeholders for mutual benefit.
- To address societal needs for achieving self-sustainability.
- Dr. Rajasekhar Medapalli's paper titled "Femstosecond Magneto-Optics of EuO" has been published in Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
- Dr. T. Paramanik's paper titled "Tetramer orbital ordering and lattice chirality in MnTi2O4" has been published in Physical Review B
- Dr. J Krishnamurthy's paper titled "Magnetic field-induced metamagnetic, magnetocaloric and pyrocurrent behaviours of Eu2CoMnO6" has been published in Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
- Dr. Sudarshan Dhua's paper titled "Multistability and Bubbling Route to Chaos in a Deterministic Model for Geomagnetic Field Reversals" has been published in International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos journal.
- Dr. Ramudu Machavarapu's paper titled "Investigations on structural, magnetic and calorimetric properties of Co2FeSi1−xBx (x=0–0.5) Heusler alloys: Role of boron" has been published in Magnetism and Magnetic Materials journal.
- Dr. J. Krishna Murthy's paper titled "Field-cooled induced giant vertical magnetization shift in frustrated low- dimensional spin chain Sr3NiIrO6 system" has been published in Materials Research Express journal.
- Dr. Vinoth Kumar Raja, has received “Bharat Ratna Kamaraj Memorial Young Scientist Award with Citation” for his outstanding contributions to the field of 'Energy and Environment' by the "Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology"
Indore Sports Complex Foundation
Run for Unity
Freshers Day Celebrations
Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Its Applications