- The IIC of NIT Andhra Pradesh is organizing Workshop on How to plan for Start-up and legal & Ethical Steps on 29th June 2022
- The IIC of NIT Andhra Pradesh is organizing Workshop on Impact Lecture Session - 1 (Virtual) on 30th June 2022
- Applications are invited from interested candidates for a temporary Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in a project sponsored by SERB in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Invitation of Applications for Summer School 2022 by Jointly NIT Andhra Pradesh and IEEE Vizag Bay Section
- The IIC of NIT Andhra Pradesh is organizing Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs)and IP management for start ups on 28th June 2022
- Instructions to the M.Tech & Ph.D students for the Hostel Accommodation for A.Y.2021-22
- The Department of Civil Engineering is conducting an Impact lecture session-I(virtual) on "Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Issues and Challenges" on 30th June 2022
- Invitation of applications for Adhoc Faculty Recruitment (A.Y. 2022 - 23)
Online Application Portal
- The Department of Physical Education is organizing 15 days coaching camps for I B.Tech. students (Boys & Girls) for Handball & kabaddi
- M.Tech. Admission 2022
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016. Currently the Institute is offering B.Tech., M.Tech., Ph.D. and MS programmes.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase 1A buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase 1B is also almost completed which include additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
V. Shiva Chandra ( PT Scholar) and Dr. T. Reshma's research article entitled “Urbanization implications on hydro-meteorological parameters of Saroor Nagar Watershed of Telangana” has been published in Environmental Challenges (Scopus) Elsevier
Dr. Vinoth Kumar Raja’s research article entitled “Fabrication of industrially feasible zeolite membrane for the removal of hexavalent chromium” has been published in the International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development.
Ms. Lakshmi Sandhya Rani, a PhD scholar of the Chemical Engineering Department, working with Dr. Vinoth Kumar Raja has contributed a book chapter entitled “Eco-friendly ceramic membranes from inexpensive raw materials and their applications” has been published by Springer.
Ms. Sindhu K and Dr. Karthick Seshadri's research article entitled "Workload characterization and synthesis for cloud using generative stochastic processes" has been published in the Journal of Supercomputing, Springer (Q1 for Theoretical CS).