- Instructions for online payment of registration fees through SBI i-collect
- Instructions for Odd Semester Registration (A.Y. 2020-21) of II/III/IV B.Tech. Students
- Instructions for Odd Semester Registration (A.Y. 2020-21) of PhD Scholars
- Notice for classwork of Odd Sem of all years and its registration
- Notice for cancellation of I B.Tech II Sem exams
- Notice for NIT Andhra Pradesh Hostels
- Department wise list of Shortlisted Candidates for Ad-hoc Faculty Interviews
- The Department of Physics, School of Sciences organizes a Webinar with the Indo German Science and Technology Centre, on 22 July 2020
- The ECE Herald Volume 2 Issue 12
- Instructions to the candidates for joining Online Interviews (PHD/ MS Admissions July 2020)
- Time Slots for Online Interviews (PHD/ MS Admissions July 2020)
- The ECLECTIC Official Newsletter of EE Department Issue 1
- List of provisionally eligible candidates for online interviews (PHD/ MS Admissions July 2020)
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
CPWD has taken up the activity of construction of buildings at Permanent Campus. Academic, Hostel, Guest House, Laboratory Complex and Workshop complex buildings are constructed in Phase-IA. HEFA / MHRD has sanctioned Rs. 400cr for infrastructure and development.
To achieve excellence in technical education by imparting world class teaching and best practices of research, consultancy and outreach activities.
- To produce globally competent technocrats through research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To create conducive environment for carrying out research in cutting edge areas and thereby generate new knowledge.
- To develop coordination among stakeholders for mutual benefit.
- To address societal needs for achieving self-sustainability.
International Day of Yoga 2020
Awareness on corona (Covid 19) virus
Indore Sports Complex Foundation
- Dr. Kiran Teeparthi's paper titled "Power System Security Assessment and Enhancement: A Bibliographical Survey" has been published in Journal of The Instituion of Engineers (India): Series B
- Dr. Rajasekhar Medapalli's paper titled "Temperature dependent inverse spin Hall effect in Co/Pt spintronic emitters" has been published in Journal of Applied Physics Letters
- Dr. Sharad Dwivedi's paper titled "On the Statics of Transverse Domain Walls in Ferromagnetic Nanostrips" has been published in Journal of Iran J Sci Technol Trans Sci
- Dr. T. Paramanik's paper titled "Origin and tuning of room-temperature multiferroicity in Fe-doped BaTiO3" has been published in Physical Review B
- Dr. Sharad Dwivedi's paper titled "On the statics and dynamics of transverse domain walls in bilayer piezoelectric-magnetostrictive nanostructures" has been published in Journal of Applied Mathematical Modelling
- Dr. Soumya Jose's book chapter titled "International Women’s Media Foundation" has been published in the book The SAGE International Encyclopedia of Mass Media and Society
- Dr. Rajasekhar Medapalli's paper titled "Femstosecond Magneto-Optics of EuO" has been published in Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
- Dr. T. Paramanik's paper titled "Tetramer orbital ordering and lattice chirality in MnTi2O4" has been published in Physical Review B