- The ECE Herald Volume 2 Issue 10
- Department of CSE launches a journal entitled "Intelligent Computing and Modeling for Data Analytics"
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering organizes a 5 days online FDP on Data Analytics from 15 June 2020 to 19 June 2020
- Online Summer Research Internship 2020
- Admission to Ph.D./ M.S.(by Research) Programme: July 2020 Session
- Admission to M.Tech. Programme: 2020-21
- Corrigendum: advertisement for JRF Position in the SERB-DST sponsored project entitled “Investigation of Ultrafast Magnetization Dynamics in a Network of Ferromagnetic Nanostructures”
- The ECE Herald Volume 2 Issue 9
- Message from the Director to All Students of NIT Andhra Pradesh
- Latest Work From Home Circular for all Teaching and Non-Teaching employees
- Suspension of Academic activities for PhD Scholars to prevent COVID-19
- Notice for Lastdate extension for Re-Mid Application Submission
- Re-Advertisement for the post of Registrar on deputation basis
- JRF Advertisement for DST-SERB Sponsored Project entitled “Investigation of Ultrafast Magnetization Dynamics in a Network of Ferromagnetic Nanostructures”.
- Notice on suspension of classes
- Instructions to be followed by students while vacating the hostels
- Health Advisory-COVID-19
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
CPWD has taken up the activity of construction of buildings at Permanent Campus. Academic, Hostel, Guest House, Laboratory Complex and Workshop complex buildings are constructed in Phase-IA. HEFA / MHRD has sanctioned Rs. 400cr for infrastructure and development.
To achieve excellence in technical education by imparting world class teaching and best practices of research, consultancy and outreach activities.
- To produce globally competent technocrats through research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To create conducive environment for carrying out research in cutting edge areas and thereby generate new knowledge.
- To develop coordination among stakeholders for mutual benefit.
- To address societal needs for achieving self-sustainability.
Awareness on corona (Covid 19) virus
Indore Sports Complex Foundation
Run for Unity
Freshers Day Celebrations
- Dr. Sharad Dwivedi's paper titled "On the Statics of Transverse Domain Walls in Ferromagnetic Nanostrips" has been published in Journal of Iran J Sci Technol Trans Sci
- Dr. T. Paramanik's paper titled "Origin and tuning of room-temperature multiferroicity in Fe-doped BaTiO3" has been published in Physical Review B
- Dr. Sharad Dwivedi's paper titled "On the statics and dynamics of transverse domain walls in bilayer piezoelectric-magnetostrictive nanostructures" has been published in Journal of Applied Mathematical Modelling
- Dr. Soumya Jose's book chapter titled "International Women’s Media Foundation" has been published in the book The SAGE International Encyclopedia of Mass Media and Society
- Dr. Rajasekhar Medapalli's paper titled "Femstosecond Magneto-Optics of EuO" has been published in Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
- Dr. T. Paramanik's paper titled "Tetramer orbital ordering and lattice chirality in MnTi2O4" has been published in Physical Review B