- Attendance Shortage List - I year I semester, 2019-20 Academic Year
- End Semester Examination Time Table for II, III, IV B.Tech. December 2019
- Feedback notice
- Convocation is scheduled to be held on 24th december 2019. Convocation registration link. Last date to register for convocation is 15th Dec 2019. All the graduates are required to register for convocation irrespective of their willingness to collect the degree in absentia or in person.
- The ECE Herald Volume 2 Issue 4
- Poster Making Competition organized by NIT Andhra Pradesh for school students studying in VI - X.
- Department of EEE is organizing a one-week FDP on “Engineering Projects for Assistive Technology Needs" from 25-11-2019 to 29-11-2019 at NIT Andhra Pradesh, supported by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy.
Click here to Register
- Click here to raise a compliant or request regarding WIFI, LAN, Projectors, Classroom Audio system and Printers
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
CPWD has taken up the activity of construction of Academic, Hostel, Guest House and Admin buildings in Phase-I. Expected date of completion of Phase-I building in by October 2019. Immediately Phase-II will be executed. HEFA / MHRD has sanctioned Rs. 400cr for infrastructure and development.
To achieve excellence in technical education by imparting world class teaching and best practices of research, consultancy and outreach activities.
- To produce globally competent technocrats through research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To create conducive environment for carrying out research in cutting edge areas and thereby generate new knowledge.
- To develop coordination among stakeholders for mutual benefit.
- To address societal needs for achieving self-sustainability.
- Dr. Sudarshan Dhua's paper titled "Multistability and Bubbling Route to Chaos in a Deterministic Model for Geomagnetic Field Reversals" has been published in International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos journal.
- Dr. Ramudu Machavarapu's paper titled "Investigations on structural, magnetic and calorimetric properties of Co2FeSi1−xBx (x=0–0.5) Heusler alloys: Role of boron" has been published in Magnetism and Magnetic Materials journal.
- Dr. J. Krishna Murthy's paper titled "Field-cooled induced giant vertical magnetization shift in frustrated low- dimensional spin chain Sr3NiIrO6 system" has been published in Materials Research Express journal.
- Dr. Vinoth Kumar Raja, has received “Bharat Ratna Kamaraj Memorial Young Scientist Award with Citation” for his outstanding contributions to the field of 'Energy and Environment' by the "Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology"
- Dr. Raffi Mohammed paper entitled "Influence of Post Weld Heat Treatment on Microstructure and Pitting Corrosion Behavior of Dissimilar Aluminium Alloy Friction Stir Welds" has been published in Materials Today : Proceedings 15 (2019) 109-118 Journal.
Run for Unity
Freshers Day Celebrations
Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Its Applications
Anti Ragging Awareness Program