- Extension of last date for hardcopy receipt of filled in application
- Invitation of Applications for the Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff Posts at NIT Andhra Pradesh
- Detailed Notification for the Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff
- Application Portal for the Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff
- Extension of Deadline for PhD application-July 2021- NIT Andhra
- Notice for Yoga Photography Contest
- M.Tech. Admission - A.Y. 2021
- List of Shortlisted Candidates and Schedule for Adhoc faculty interviews pertaining to AY 2021-22
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering is organizing a five days online Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing during 19th to 23rd July, 2021
- Advertisement for admission to the Ph.D. (Full-time and Part-time) and MS (by Research) programme - July 2021 Session
- Notice regarding the Submission of Original documents - I B.Tech. A.Y. 2020-21
- Invitation of Applications for the Recruitment of Academic staff (Regular Faculty) at NIT Andhra Pradesh
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase IA buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase-IB is ongoing and expected to get ready by December, 2020, to create additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
- Dr S.P.K. Karri (EED) and Prameth Gaddale (B.Tech Student Chemical Engineering) research article entitled "Learning Optical Scattering Through Symmetrical Orthogonality Enforced Independent Components for Unmixing Deep Tissue Photoacoustic Signals" has been published in IEEE Sensors Letters.
- Dr. Surendra Mahadevegowda’s research article entitled "Synthesis of dimeric and tetrameric trithiomannoside clusters through convenient photoinitiated thiol-ene click protocol for efficient inhibition of gram-negative bacteria" has been published in Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry.
- Dr. Rajasekhar Medapalli's (Adhoc Faculty) research article entitled "Femtosecond control of phonon dynamics near a magnetic order critical point" has been published in Journal of Nature Communications.
- Dr. Karthick Seshadri's research group has contributed a chapter entitled "Dimensionality prediction for word embeddings" to the book "Algorithms for Intelligent Systems", published by Springer Nature, Singapore, May 2021.
- Dr. Dileep Kumar’s (Adhoc Faculty) research article entitled " Effects of Hall current on MHD natural convection in between two vertical flat walls with induced magnetic field and heat source/sink" has been published in Journal of Ambient Energy