- Invitation for Inaugural function of Buildings Constructed under Phase-I
- YouTube link for live streaming of Inaugural function
- Inaugural Poster for function of Buildings Constructed under Phase-I
- Hostel office circular for passed out B.Tech Students (2016-2020 Batch)
- Five day FDP on Nurturing innovation leading to patent generation (November 9-13, 2020) Organized by Office of Faculty Welfare
- Free GATE-2021 Coaching to Students of NIT-AP and Non-NIT SC/ST Students from Neighbor Engineering Colleges
- Dept. of CSE is organizing a five days online FDP on Deep Learning for NLP from 23rd Nov to 27th Nov 2020
- Updated Time table for II, III, and IV B.Tech. students Mid semester examinations for the I semester, AY 2020-2021
- Open-close ranks of students admitted to NIT Andhra Pradesh during 2019-2020
- Dept. of Chemical Engineering is organizing a 5 Days Virtual FDP on “Recent Innovations and Developments in Membrane Technology” during 26th – 30th October, 2020.
- Dept. of Physics - SOS is organising a five days online faculty development program (FDP) on "Recent Trends and Perspectives in Spintronic and Optical Materials" from 26th to 30th October, 2020.
- Department of EE is organizing a Five day online FDP on "Emerging Trends in Artificial Intelligence Methods to Power Systems, Signal Processing and Control" - EAIPSSC-2020 during November 02-06, 2020.
- Department of Mathematics - SOS, NIT Andhra Pradesh is organizing a FDP on "Recent trends in PDEs: Theory & Computations" during 2nd - 6th November, 2020.
- Dept. of Civil Engineering is organising a five days Virtual faculty development program (FDP) on "Advances in Theoretical and Computational Mechanics" from October 26th -30th 2020.
- Department of Biotechnology is organising a five days online FDP on "Contemporary Advances in Bionanotechnology (CAB 2020)" from 2nd to 6th November, 2020.
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase IA buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase-IB is ongoing and expected to get ready by December, 2020, to create additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To achieve excellence in technical education by imparting world class teaching and best practices of research, consultancy and outreach activities.
- To produce globally competent technocrats through research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To create conducive environment for carrying out research in cutting edge areas and thereby generate new knowledge.
- To develop coordination among stakeholders for mutual benefit.
- To address societal needs for achieving self-sustainability.
- Dr. Vinoth Kumar Raja’s paper titled "Advanced oxidation technologies combined with direct contact membrane distillation for treatment of secondary municipal wastewater" has been published in Journal of Process Safety and Environmental Protection
- Dr. Vinoth Kumar Raja’s research group jointly contributed a chapter entitled "Membrane Technology in Bioprocess Engineering" has been published by Springer Publishers
- Dr. Rajasekhar Medapalli's paper titled "Femtosecond Photocurrents at the FeRh/Pt Interface" has been published in Journal of Applied Physics Letters
- Dr. Tapas Paramanik's paper titled "Engineering Room-Temperature Multiferroicity in Bi and Fe codoped BaTiO3" has been published in Journal of Applied Physics Letters
- Dr. Goutham Reddy's paper titled "Graphical passwords: Behind the attainment of goals" has been published in Journal of Security and Privacy, Wiley
- Dr. Tejavathu Ramesh's paper titled "Maximum Power Enhancement Under Partial Shadings Using Modified Sudoku Reconfiguration" has been published in Journal of CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems
- Dr. Kiran Teeparthi's paper titled "Power System Security Assessment and Enhancement: A Bibliographical Survey" has been published in Journal of The Instituion of Engineers (India): Series B
- Dr. Rajasekhar Medapalli's paper titled "Temperature dependent inverse spin Hall effect in Co/Pt spintronic emitters" has been published in Journal of Applied Physics Letters