- II, III & IV B.Tech. Even semester Backlog results for the A.Y. 2020 - 21
- Instructions to the Candidates seeking Accommodation at NIT Andhra Pradesh attending for Regular Faculty Interviews
- Notice regarding Makeup Examinations to II, III & IV B.Tech Students for the A.Y. 2020 - 21
- Instructions to Ph.D Scholars for the Hostel Accommodation to be admitted in July 2021 Session
- I Year II Semester End Examinations Time Table for the A.Y. 2020 - 21 (Online Mode)
- Olympics Quiz – Road to Tokyo 2020
- CGPA to Percentage conversion certificates applicable for 2017-2021, 2018-2022 & 2019-2023 B.Tech. Batches
- I Year II Sem Laboratory End semester Examinations Time Table 2020 - 21 (Online Mode)
- JRF Advertisement for DST - GITA India, and MOST - Taiwan Sponsored Project entitled “Multiferroic Materials for Future Electromagnetic based Solid-State Refrigeration Technology”.Deadline: 7th August 2021.
- List of selected candidates for the admission to the PhD/MS(by Research) programme - July 2021 session
- List of candidates selected for adhoc faculty (AY: 2021-22)
- M.Tech. Admission - A.Y. 2021
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase IA buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase-IB is ongoing and expected to get ready by December, 2020, to create additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
- Dr.Sudarshan Dhua's research article entitled "Reflection and transmission of three dimensional plane wave between distinct fibre-reinforced medium under initial stress" has been published in Journal of Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structure (Taylor & Francis).
- Dr S.P.K. Karri (EED) and Prameth Gaddale (B.Tech Student Chemical Engineering) research article entitled "Learning Optical Scattering Through Symmetrical Orthogonality Enforced Independent Components for Unmixing Deep Tissue Photoacoustic Signals" has been published in IEEE Sensors Letters.
- Dr. Surendra Mahadevegowda’s research article entitled "Synthesis of dimeric and tetrameric trithiomannoside clusters through convenient photoinitiated thiol-ene click protocol for efficient inhibition of gram-negative bacteria" has been published in Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry.
- Dr. Rajasekhar Medapalli's (Adhoc Faculty) research article entitled "Femtosecond control of phonon dynamics near a magnetic order critical point" has been published in Journal of Nature Communications.
- Dr. Karthick Seshadri's research group has contributed a chapter entitled "Dimensionality prediction for word embeddings" to the book "Algorithms for Intelligent Systems", published by Springer Nature, Singapore, May 2021.
- Dr. Dileep Kumar’s (Adhoc Faculty) research article entitled " Effects of Hall current on MHD natural convection in between two vertical flat walls with induced magnetic field and heat source/sink" has been published in Journal of Ambient Energy