- Notice to students regarding prohibition of motor vehicle in the Institute campus
- List of selected candidates for PhD (Full-time/Part-time) and MS (by Research) Programmes - Dec 2020 session
- Time Table for I B.Tech. I Semester, Minor-I Examination 2020-21 (Online Mode)
- Instructions for attending the Online Examinations
- JRF Advertisement for DST-SERB Sponsored Project entitled “Development of phosphor-in-glass materials for efficient white light generation”.
- Five-day FDP on Training on NBA processes and on Evaluation Criteria on Outcome-based Education from 19th to 23rd January 2021 Organized by Faculty Welfare
- Fee Remission for the I B.Tech Students (AY 2020-21)
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase IA buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase-IB is ongoing and expected to get ready by December, 2020, to create additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
- Dr. S Yuvaraj's paper titled "Investigations on - Band Second Harmonic Gyrotron for 50/100-kW Operation" has been published in IEEE Transactions on Plasma Sciences.
- Dr. Karthick Seshadri's joint research work with researchers from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles entitled "A Scalable Parallel Algorithm for Building Web Directories" has been published in Core SCI collection of Computer Science, Theory & Methods indexed by ACM, Wiley, IET and Elsevier
- Dr.Sudarshana Deepa Vijaykumar's paper entitled "Enhancing the aspirin loading and release efficiency of silver oxide nanoparticles using oleic acid -based biosurfactant from Enteromorpha intestinalis" has been published in Applied organometallic chemistry
- Dr.Sudarshana Deepa Vijaykumar contributed a chapter entitled "Review on Advance Methods for Extraction and Identification of Nature Derived Bioactive and Economic Products" has been published by Wiley Publishers